segunda-feira, 20 de março de 2017

Das fofices


"Melman: Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen. Because you, you my friend... have found the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I would give her flowers every day. And not just any flowers, okay? Her favorites are orchids. White. And I would bring her breakfast every day. Six loaves of wheat bread with butter on both sides. No crusts. Just the way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. And I'd spend every day thinking of ways to make her laugh. She has the most... amazing laugh. That's what I would do, if I were you." 

In Madagáscar 2

4 comentários:

  1. Ui, em português​ às vezes é difícil entender em inglês népia.
    Kis :=}

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. ahahah Basicamente é a falar de Amor e em como se personifica de tantas formas! ;) Beijinho

      Eliminar